10-K Race Course
- Start just north of the Library on Main Street (heading away from the Fair Grounds);
- Left turn onto Bouton Road;
- Right turn onto Post Office Road;
- Right turn onto Benedict Road;
- Right turn onto Oscaleta;
- Left turn onto Old Oscaleta Rd.
- Right turn onto Boway Road;
- Stay on Boway Road across Main Street;
- Right off Boway Road onto Lake Truesdale Drive;
- Right at Lakeshore Drive and continue to Gilbert Street;
- Left on Gilbert Street and continue to Main Street;
- Left on Main Street to Finish Line in front of Library
5-K Race Course
- Start at the Library on Main Street (heading toward the Fair Grounds on Spring Street);
- Go past the Fair Grounds and take a left onto Lakeshore Drive;
- Right onto Lake Truesdale Drive to Boway Road;
- Left on Boway Road to Country Lane;
- Left on Country Lane to (becomes) Hoyt Street;
- Stay on Hoyt Street all the way to Gilbert Street;
- Left on Gilbert Street and continue all the way to Main Street;
- Left onto Main Street and continue on to Finish Line
B-Tag System will be used in the 10K and 5K races.
New Bib Tag Timing system includes a disposable timing chip attached to the bib number. As runners cross the finish line, a chip in the bib number will record their time. The system is very accurate and is being implemented at all major races.
The BibTag System are a more friendly handling during the Packet Pickup process – Just one thing the participant has to remember to bring race morning – the Race Bib #. The disposable system allows runners to have more flexibility at the finish line, since removal of the chip is no longer required.
If you are using the single use Bib Tag, please ensure the following in order to receive an accurate time.
- Race bib is clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Race bib is pinned in all four corners
- Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)