Dear Vendors and Artisan Craftsmen,
We hope you will join us at our 40th annual Memorial Day Fair on Monday, May 30th at South Salem Presbyterian Church from 10:00-3:00.
The Fair this year will feature artists, writers, and performing artists. It will also have live music through-out the fair from talented local professional musicians. There will be a stage and a large tent on the great front lawn of the church and feature members in our talented community. Performances will run from 10-3 with a break for the parade. This is sure to draw an even larger crowd and give people a reason to stay longer.
The Fair will also feature the Races (5K, 10K, Mile Fun Run, and Pee Wee), Children’s Games, Silent Auction, Bake Sale, Memorial Day Parade, Food, members of our creative Community, Artisan Craftsmen and YOU.
- Your booths will line the long circular driveway in front of the church in the middle of all the action
- Set up is 8:00-10:00 AM – IT IS BEST TO ARRIVE EARLY. A map will be available to show your location and after you set up you will be instructed as to where to park your vehicle
- We will be open RAIN OR SHINE or we will move indoors in the infrequent event of rain
- Booth fee is $60, non-refundable. Non-profits are free of charge
- Bring your own tables. We have chairs available first come, first served.
- For directions and details, visit our website www.southsalempc.org.
Please return your completed application form (attached) and $60 as soon as possible to reserve your space. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 914-763-9282. We welcome back our loyal vendors who have been coming for years. If you have never attended before, you are in for a treat, and we hope you will join us for what promises to be our most successful fair ever!
Download the Form!